To All of our One. Clientele,
It is hard to believe what has transpired in the one week since we sent out our initial action plan to you all.
We are writing to update you on One.’s continuously evolving action plan in the wake of the recent developments of COVID-19. For those of you who attend classes at One., we are writing to inform you that as of 5 PM today per Governor Hogan’s mandate, we will no longer be holding group exercise classes here at One.
One. will continue to allow individual sessions, spacing clients at least 6 feet apart from other clients on site, and virtual classes through the Zoom app at https://zoom.us/
Below are the steps we are currently taking to ensure your safety:
- An Ozone air purification system is run each evening to disinfect the air in the clinic
- Handles, door knobs, faucets, and light switches are wiped down after each client use
- Disinfectant wipes are located throughout our clinic for you to use on your mats, and any equipment that may have been utilized during your session
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer is located throughout the clinic
- All of our providers wipe down any surfaces that have come in contact with clients during sessions with healthcare approved wipes
- All of our providers wash their hands in between client treatment sessions
- We have implemented the use of paper cups instead of communal reusable cups for water use in the clinic, feel free to bring your own water supply to class as well
Additionally, we rely on our clients to do their part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illness. This means staying home if you are immunocompromised, live with someone who is immunocompromised, have traveled in the past 14 days, or experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever (100.4 and higher), sneezing, coughing, body aches, nausea or vomiting.
And finally, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us with regard to our policy for disease prevention.
All of us at One. take your health seriously with the upmost concern for your wellbeing.
We will continue to update you, as this is a ongoing evolving situation.
Yours in Wellness,
Jennifer and Christina