COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Last Updated 1.3.23
As always, thank you for your cooperation as we periodically update our policies to keep our clients as safe and healthy as possible.
- ARRIVAL: Prior to arrival at the office, you will receive a liability waver and/or sign in sheet for services. Once you arrive, if the door is locked, please contact your provider to be let in.
- MASKS: Upon entering, masks are no longer required; it is up to the individual if you would like to remain masked during your session.
- CLASSES: Small in-person group classes are currently available for vaccinated clients. Please check the schedule for in person, hybrid, and virtual offerings. Please email us if you are interested in attending.
- CHECKOUT: Upon check out we use a contact free payment procedure so no signature will be required, and receipts will be emailed.
- ADDED PROTECTION: As a reminder, we added an extra layer of protection in 2021 and implemented state of the art Premier UV light filtration in our air handlers to keep all the air you breathe in our space, virus free. And to prevent the spread of virus from one area to another.
Join Our Newsletter Today
Get the latest news, education, and wellness tips from the team at One. Physical Therapy, Fitness, and Wellness